To work towards creating a better India which provides basic health, education and empowerment to every citizen.
It is to empower people and communities in situation of poverty, illiteracy, disease and social injustice. Our interventions aim to achieve through economic and social programs.
Aims & Objectives
- To provide Social, Educational and Economic Empowerment to Women and Children.
- To provide medical and legal aid and assistance to the old aged and to take such other measures to ensure their social well being.
- To empower the differently abled by providing, Medical aid and appliances; Vocational training and employment opportunities; Legal aid; and Other rehabilitation measures those are necessary to ensure them a self sustained living.
- To associate itself with any other institution, Society or Association, having objectives wholly or in part, similar to those of this Society and to co-operate with any person or body of persons in furtherance of such objectives.
- Providing quality education to the underprivileged children & orphans.
- Educating children about the importance of a clean environment and its benefits
- To facilitate rehabilitation of people with disabilities through vocational; skill development, etc;
- To sensitize common people about the condition of people with disabilities;
- To create opportunity for social and cultural activities for mainstreaming of their talents;
- To plan, organize and implement programmes and projects for water management & conservation and rain water harvesting.
- To develop the Society for conducting programmes of Welfare and development of commons with emphasis on socially deprived categories including SC,ST, OBC, Women, Children, Aged and Handicapped, both in rural and urban areas.
- To take up programmes on Research, Publication and documentation on welfare and development.
- To take up programmes on Rural Development ,Agriculture and Animal Husbandry, Health and Sanitation, Awareness Generation, Rehabilitation of special need groups, programmes of social defense, environment Protection and allied programmes including Human Resource and other natural Resource Management programmes including Animal Care and Protection.
- To establish and run Training and educational Institutions ,disaster Management Units, Renewable energy Units, Homes for children, Women and Aged , Health Care Units, De-addiction Centers, Training-Cum-Production Units, Sports & cultural Centers, Khadi & Village Industries Co-operatives Self Help Groups, Marketing Uplinkages & Setups documentation Units and such other centers/ units for welfare and Development.
- To take up the programmes of Welfare and development in collaboration with individuals and agencies of Local ,national and international level, for the beneficiation of Socially deprived castes and categories with emphasis on Eco-friendly sustainable development.
- To Organize Programmes of sports, culture and National Integration and encourage peoples participation in all spheres of Welfare and development.
- To enhance and increase the Economic, Social and ethnicity standards of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes and other backwards and vulnerable Communities particularly in Rural area.
- To organize various sports and athletic tournaments, matches & competition to promote the rural athletes.
To create awareness regarding child protection, child security, child rights, child abuse, etc.
To establish Training institutions, coaching Centres to promote various sports.
To provide quality relief during natural calamities & rehabilitate the affected people.
To bring environmental awareness & implement projects of plantation, aforestation, waste management, water conservation, Wasteland reclamation & recycling etc.
To initiate suitable measures for implementing developmental activities in the areas of operation of the society particularly for the down trodden on the aspect of : Health, Pre-Education, Adult Education, Sanitation, and Accommodation activities.
- Emphasizing special focus to increase the Productivity of the Rural people in the process of Self-employment and self initiative.
- To promote & undertake developmental activities for the needy & weaker sections of the Society people to render services for the poorest of the poor & perform activities of charity/relief to those who are in need.
- To Undertake & Assist Agricultural Development & identified programs on irrigation for Sustainable Agriculture.
- To eradicate Poverty, illiteracy & leprosy from the Society.
- To establish Educational Complex, Libraries, recreation centers and organize games, sports etc.
- To provide better Health for all Rural poor through mobile Health Care services and activities like, Mother & Child Health Care, Immunization programs, Population Control, Sight Savior activities, Disabled Care Units/Centre’s etc.