GRAPES Internship Programme is a leadership development model for young enthusiasts who have a keen interest in working in the development area, and are dedicated to build a world in which women and girls from marginalized communities, especially Dalits, are able to live a life of dignity and security. Through the Internship Programme, the interns are able to develop their leadership ablities, professional skills ,Fundraising Skills and social conscientiousness.
Internship opportunities are available for all those who are enthusiast by interacting with the society with Love & Care.The goal of this programme is to groom interns so that they can take up leadership positions in the development space in future.
APPLY FOR CURRENT PROJECT :Equipping The Rural Dalit Children With Basic Education – Click Here For Project Details
Current Internship Details:
* Duration of the Internship is 30 days (Work From Home & Unpaid)
* Basic Requirements are English Proficiency, Content Writing, Graphic Design, Social Media Marketing and Fundraising.
* What You Can Do:
Promoting Grapes In Your School/College/University/Locality
Content Writing On Projects
Fundraising, Donation Collecting Campaigns
Brochure/Logos/Flyers/Banners design if required
Referring Peers/Friends to current Internship
* Perks : Participation Certificate,Internship Completion Letter,Certificate of Appreciation & Letter of Recommendation.
How the Internship will be managed ?
* The Registered Members will be added to our Official Whats App Group.
* Our Wing Staff will guide you every day
* After Completion of the internship, you can download certificates here – Click Here To download